- To drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within assigned Key Accounts. Whilst optimising our digital KPI’s.
- To understand the assigned accounts and categories and document this by Account Fact Books
- To support the development of account strategies, formalising them by Strategic Account Plans and get sign-off by the direct superior.
- Working with the Cluster & European DPC teams, develop and negotiate a Digital Joint Business Plan.
- Coordinate subsequent implementation of product range decisions and continuously monitor the on-site assortment for availability, price, out-of-stock rate etc.
- Execute Digital Shelf optimization initiatives based on solutions developed by DPC in close collaboration with the account’s digital team
- Collaborate with brand teams to drive relevant digital marketing content – both for online & social
- Enhance the visibility of the adidas & Reebok brands across your account, tailoring to maximize impact based on the respective specific consumer journey
- In partnership with Market DPC Analytics, measure key performance metrics and quantify commercial impact based on enhancements and facilitate the forecasting of online sales & growth ambitions across your account
- Proven experience in Planning, Selling and Negotiating
- Comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and presentation
- Strong industry knowledge, across divisions of footwear, apparel and accessories/equipment
- Strong cross functional experience across marketing and sales
- In depth understanding of local markets’ consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in E-Commerce (ideally site management and consumer journey analysis, SEO or SEM)
- Sportswear industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of local E-Commerce landscape.
- Understanding of key Digital success metrics along the consumer journey on- and off-site (conversion, click-through rate etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A