This job contributes to Starbucks success by managing the reduction of company losses and protection of partners and assets within a specified Business Unit or geographic region. Develops programs and manages Partner & Asset Protection team and activities within assigned area of responsibility.. Partners with and supports operations management to ensure partner security and enhances Starbucks profitability by preventing or minimizing loss of assets. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and priorities to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Supports business leadership through consultation on loss prevention and incident management, as well as reporting of key performance metrics.
- Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
- Directs the management of the team within department budget guidelines.
- Directs and leads activities of the team within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
- Plans and manages business unit/department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Develops and directs reporting, record management and activity metrics to measure the contribution of the team and department, and analyze loss trends.
- Ability to assemble and file reports with police, courts and other government entities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to analyze profit and loss statements
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail, restaurant, manufacturing or other general management (3 years)
- Investigative or related management (law enforcement or equivalent civilian experience) (5 years)
- Progressive experience in law enforcement, investigations, public or private sector security. (5 years)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Strategy
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A