Under the direction of the store manager, oversees the operation of a Walgreen store. Assumes full management responsibility in the absence of the store manager and assistant store manager.
Improves store sales, profitability and image through proper merchandising, protection of store assets, supervising team members in the absence of the store manager, and modeling and delivering a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Completes Drug Store Management training program during specified timeframe.
- Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members. Offers feedback and coaching.
- Greets customers and clinic patients, and offers assistance with products and services.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Resolves customer complaints and helps respond to customers’ special needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree/GED and 1 year of retail supervisory experience.
- PTCB Certification
- Prior retail supervision experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree prior to position start date or High School Diploma/GED and 1 year of retail supervisory experience.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Joliet, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A