Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Drives sales and financial performance in the Auto Care Center and service area by receiving and stocking merchandise; ensuring effective merchandise presentation, accurate and competitive pricing, and proper signing and in-stock and inventory levels; budgeting and forecasting sales; assessing economic trends and community needs; and ensuring that sales and profit goals are achieved and implementing plans to correct any deficiencies.
- Provides customer service and assistance by acknowledging the customer; identifying customer needs; assisting with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise; resolving customer issues and concerns; promoting products and services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment; creating and processing customer requests and service orders in accordance with company policies and procedures; explaining
- Auto Care Center and automotive products and services; ensuring technicians are trained and certified on service related procedures; and staging customer vehicles and assisting with work flow as necessary.
- Maintains the Auto Care Center and automotive sales floor and service area by stocking and rotating merchandise; removing damaged or out-of-date goods; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; signing and pricing merchandise; securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise; maintaining equipment in accordance with company guidelines; handling customer and merchandise claims and returns; zoning the area; ordering, arranging and organizing merchandise/99 supplies; and monitoring the Auto Care Center and automotive area for environmental, disposal (for example, batteries, tires, oil) and OSHA compliance and ensuring customer safety and satisfaction .
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualifications: 2 years experience in automotive service or service industry field. 1 year of supervisory experience. Valid driver’s license For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training. For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility. Preferred Qualifications…
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Huntsville, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A