Hiring 3rd Shift Warehouse Associates at the Lavonia, GA Distribution Center. Working Sunday nights through Wednesday nights 9 pm until 7 am. Additional hours/days including overtime as needed. As a Warehouse Associate you will inspect and monitor equipment daily for safe operation; Use a portable computer with AZRIMS software to locate and pick the correct merchandise; Work within set productivity and accuracy standards; Complete recoveries at the end of shifts to maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Shift management, gatherings supplies, equipment inspection, recovery, change batteries and work assignments
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment requiring you to be on your feet for 10 hours.
- You will typically be off three days each week, but sometimes be required to work a mandatory fifth or sixth day.
- Meeting daily standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and for safety reasons everyone must wear a back belt.
- Accurately stocking, pulling or picking orders for all merchandise via an RF computer system for delivery to AutoZone Stores.
- Other/Preferred: Distribution / warehouse experience preferred
- Level of Education: Some high school
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures.
- It is important that you have an excellent attendance record, be dependable and be able to work overtime as required.
- We also have a required dress code of a red shirt and black pants.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience: one year preferred
- Type of Experience: Industrial powered equipment helpful
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Lavonia, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A