Website Axis Bank
The Registered Office – Company Secretary Team helps in convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization and implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation.
- Need to handle sales of loan products (LAP/Personal loan/Home loan/Business loan) for Malleshwaram, Jalahalli, Sahakarnagar, Yelahanka, Hebbal
- Need to implement strategies towards enhancing market penetration, business volumes, and growth through multiple channels via the said Sales Managers.
- Driving cross-sell products and ensure internal & external customer satisfaction.
- Qualification Graduation is not mandatory.
- Good understanding of customer profiles, markets, and products and good networking skills.
- Willing to travel as per business requirements.
- Need to have decent written and oral communication skills.
- Sales Driven, Detail orientated process discipline and good organizational discipline
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in retail lending would be an added advantage.
- 0-5 years of sales experience (Fresher can apply).
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A