Website Axis Bank
The Registered Office – Company Secretary Team helps in convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization and implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation.
- Preparing and submission of listing application/corporate actions to NSE & BSE and depositories in respect of shares/ NCD/Bonds issued/allotted by the Bank.
- Administration & monitoring of trades in securities of the Bank by designated persons and generation of reports using the vigilante platform, in terms of insider trading regulations.
- Interaction with senior management, officials of stock exchanges and capital market intermediaries.
- Generation of reports relating to shareholding patterns of the Bank for submission to management and for inclusion in statutory/ regulatory filings and in the annual report
- Co-ordinate with vendors
- Administrative support and coordination for conduct of meetings of the Board/ Committees/AGM
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work as a part of team and contribute towards team goals
- Ability to work as a team and adhere to regulatory deadlines
- Ability to work effectively across functions and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A