The Supervisor will execute the functions of daily operations requirements and ensure resources are meeting safety, productivity, accuracy, and service goals. Provide leadership and guidance to associates. Fosters teamwork, cross-functional communication, personal growth and accountability.
- Provide on the job leadership and guidance to associates.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment where you provide first level support and follow up for all Associate’s needs.
- Maintain workplace safety standards in a clean and orderly environment.
- Set daily/weekly goals for associates and effectively communicates goals to ensure associate understanding. Follows up regularly to ensure associate satisfactorily achieves goals.
- Ensure that established operating procedures (SOP’s) are followed for all department functions and processes.
- Administer company policies and practices and ensure compliance. As needed, administer company established discipline procedures for policy violations.
- Responsible for people and team development, ensuring adequate training of department employees.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short & long-term performance goals.
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, etc).
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., necessary to move cartons of merchandise.
- Must stand on feet 85% of day.
Company: Bealls, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Bradenton , FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A