Drive sales through the execution of customer facing merchandising standards throughout the store. Ensure new receipts are merchandised in a way that aligns with our brand, appeals to our customer, and encourages her to buy. Most importantly, you will work closely on a team that cares for our customers in an environment where we thrive by winning together. Positions available on our sales team consists of Sales Associates and Guest Experience* or Guest Services* Associate roles (*select stores).
- Proactive greeting and engaging customers warmly and with a smile.
- Meet or exceed solicitation goal for Belk credit Rewards program.
- Meet or exceed clientele goals, where applicable.
- Understand Store Assortment (for assigned department), in addition to inventory available at other stores and on belk.com.
- Meet or exceed personal sales per hour goals.
- Increase units sold per transaction by recommending products to customers.
- Identify and reduce shrinkage in area.
- Work professionally and pleasantly with co-workers, customers, and managers to accomplish defined tasks.
- Maintain floor and stock areas consistent with store standards.
- Follow procedures for all systems including counts, markdowns, maintain and inventory control.
- Comply with policies & procedures in the associate handbook.
- Accept additional duties or sharing responsibilities as requested by Sales Team Manager.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A