At Belk we have a vision to reimagine the department store. As a Sales Associate, you will drive store sales and metrics through providing excellent customer service to each customer. Drive sales through the execution of customer facing merchandising standards throughout the store. Ensure new receipts are merchandised in a way that aligns with our brand, appeals to our customer, and encourages her to buy.
- Meet or exceed solicitation goal for Belk credit Rewards program.
- Meet or exceed clientele goals, where applicable.
- Understand Store Assortment (for assigned department), in addition to inventory available at other stores and on belk.com.
- Proactive greeting and engaging customers warmly and with a smile.
- Meet or exceed personal sales per hour goals.
- Increase units sold per transaction by recommending products to customers.
- Identify and reduce shrinkage in area.
- Work professionally and pleasantly with co-workers, customers, and managers to accomplish defined tasks.
- Maintain floor and stock areas consistent with store standards.
- Follow procedures for all systems including counts, markdowns, maintain and inventory control.
- No education requirement.
- Experience in retail preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use and learn industry technology preferred.
- Ability to use computer keyboard, touchscreen monitor, handheld devices, standard telephone and other related business equipment.
- Hand manipulation to remove sensor tags
- Ability to push / pull 100-500 pounds when moving stock carts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Russellville, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A