The Store Manager reports to Regional Manager and ensures the uniform execution of the Division direction within their store.
- Provide training & communication of meeting or exceeding Service Excellence goals to sales staff.
- Communication with Regional Manager and BSS merchants regarding merchandise issues and needs.
- Merchandise consistently presented in store with Belk visual and merchandising standards.
- Coordinate timely floor setup for all promotional and seasonal activity.
- Ensure shrinkage control and Loss Prevention in store through the continual management of associates.
- Proper execution of all existing systems and procedures, and ownership of new system implementations and processes.
- Communicate & manage associates on price integrity in the store, including timely completion of permanent price changes.
- Ensure that all price changes are communicated through the approved channels, and report all deviations to the Regional Manager/Price Manager
- Ability to use computer keyboard, standard telephone and other related business equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 72 lbs at floor level and above shoulder height.
- Ability to push / pull receiving equipment weighing up to 500 lbs such as rolling flats, z-racks and pallet jacks.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Four-year college degree or experience in retail management.
- Proficient in computer business-related computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc).
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and reasoning skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A