Website Best Buy
As Canada’s fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
- Assist clients with service/repair issues.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way.
- You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Educate client to prevent similar problems.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Perform repairs, upgrades and related services.
- Provide technical information to clients on available products & services to meet their needs
- Resolve client issues and complaints in a positive manner that builds business and enhances client loyalty while adhering to Company policies & procedures.
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- A+ Certification is a strong asset
- Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Richfield, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A