Ensure proper completion of ATF required forms, applicable state forms necessary for background checks, certifying and screening all potential firearm transfers for legality of the sale, complying with waiting periods or other possible state requirements, and preventing possible straw purchases.
- Promptly respond to all ATF, or State Firearm Trace Requests.
- Physically, and systematically receive / acquire incoming firearms and / or black powder using A&D log books and electronic A&D system, by close of business each day. Verifies gun accuracy to from steel of gun, to box, to receiving documents and manifests.
- Responsible for disposing firearms shipped / transferred to licensed dealers, or stores, and for verifying disposition data fed from the electronic 4473 to the A&D book, by close of business each day.
- Sets and maintains all ads related to firearms.
- Conducts monthly firearms audits.
- Assists with training of store associates as requested by the GM or Ops Support Reg. Mgr.
- Contacts customers via telephone, certified mail or e-mail concerning necessary corrections to 4473 forms to keep the retail location in compliance with the ATF
- Assure visual standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to, restocking, remerchandising, cleaning fixtures, and vacuuming. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness standards within the department and back room including attention to proper facing of firearms tags and performing opening and closing duties.
- Responsible for participating in ongoing training including, but not limited to firearms and shooting product information, diverse shooting discipline awareness, systems training, compliance related training, and selling skills / techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring all firearms are acquired and disposed safely utilizing company protocols, proper and error free completion of all company forms, properly storing / locating, cleaning, and preparation of firearms for retail sale, working replenishment of firearms to the sales floor, properly packaging and shipping firearms in accordance with federal / state laws and company policy, safely checking / clearing firearms received by customers or via shipment, as well as mounting accessories / optics to firearms.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School education or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Farmington, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A