Under the supervision of the Group Sales or Department Manager gives daily direction to the associates in one of the departments within the store, to include: merchandise presentation, inventory control, pricing, sales enhancements, stocking and customer service activities.
- Supports GSM / DM in achievement of Departmental Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory Shrinkage and Payroll Goals.
- Provide daily direction to the associates within the department.
- Prepare to-do / Task lists.
- Execute all merchandising directives….i.e. “Top 25 list”, “Extreme Savings” items, etc. & maintain all plan-o-grams as set by the Corporate Office.
- Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Assist the GSM / DM and Human Resources Manager to staff the
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions and percentages.
- Ability to read and analyze certain reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, associates, customers and the general public.
- Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years in Retail Sales / Supervision experience is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Farmington, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A