Website Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants
At Checkers & Rally’s we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. As Supply Chain Finance Manager, you will provide financial leadership for the Supply Chain function for Checkers Distribution Services, Inc. (CSDI) month end close process, monthly forecasting and annual accrual planning process, review and management of assigned supplier sourcing, negotiations and maintain contracts for commitment and contingencies of inventory. The key areas of focus will be Supply Chain (CSDI) accrual fund, food cost forecasting and management of assigned supplier categories of food products.
- Provides regular council and mentorship to analysts on the team, and supports the Supply Chain Analytics group, Corporate Accounting, and Business Unit Finance teams as needed
- Collaborates with other members of the Supply Chain team to understand the trends and impacts of the broader scope of supply chain expenses as it impacts the CSDI accrual fund.
- Ensures operational processes and procedures are compliant and consist with established policies and raises concerns when warranted
- Leads the accrual fund process for Supply Chain by ensuring budgets are compliant with corporate financial accounting policies, assisting with annual strategic Cost of Goods planning process, building a budget to achieve desired outcomes, balancing operational and marketing needs with financial targets.
- Manages assigned categories for supplier sourcing, negotiations and contracting; contracts for commitment and contingency purposes.
- Develops and implements processes to streamline the accounting for the CSDI accrual fund and balance sheet management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of professional experience with supplychain financialmanagementandproductaccruals
- Ability to collaborate, clearly communicate with, and influence cross-functional partners, up to and including executive level
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold
- A deep understanding of financial budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to balance many competing priorities and be able to quickly synthesize information
- Ability to develop cross-functional trust and collaboration, and influence in environments where he/she may not have the formal authority
Company: Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A