Website Citizens Bank
The UX Design Manager will work as part of the User Experience Studio’s extended leadership team within the Enterprise Experience Division to create best in class digital experiences. The ideal candidate should have design expertise and possess superior UX/UI skills. The position will manage a team of UX designers that contribute to creating and aligning user experience across a variety of platforms and devices for Citizens. This individual will help solve complex problems to improve the team’s development..
- Mentoring, motivating, coaching, and managing user experience design colleagues
- Being accountable for the performance, quality control, and the results of a group of UX designers
- Assisting an experience journey leader at a full journey or component experience level through supporting growth and development of UX design resources deployed to work in those journey areas.
- Helping identify any issues impeding the UX design talent and recommending plans of action to remediate
- Ability to coach development and standards across multiple UX designers to support growth in t-shaped UX skills.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualize ideas and implement compelling customer-focused solutions across all digital touch points
- Support resources working with complex problems in product and journey areas.
- Coach and expand a UX team of designers that work in an agile environment supporting upskilling and common experience standards across ways of working
- Ability to build a UX design talent pipeline
- 2-5 years design leadership experience
- Have at least 8-10 years professional experience in the software/design/digital world
- Recent experience in UX roles ~ 8+ years
- Proven UX/UI experience with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with design and prototyping applications such as Sketch/InVision
- Excellent visual design skills with a high sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- A broad understanding of web/mobile UI standards, usability, and practical experience in design and development of user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
Company: Citizens Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A