Website Citizens Bank
The Business Banking Loan Closing & Documentation Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate due diligence,
- Effectively work with partners, customers, legal, and third parties to coordinate and clear all due diligence and conditions of approval.
- Draft and/or review loan closing documentation in accordance with approved terms and conditions.
- Booking and funding activities for new facilities, modifications, and renewals.
- Successfully manage a loan pipeline of ~50 transactions; communicating clearly and timely to partners and customers on status and conditions.
- Ensures all activities meet Bank, departmental, and regulatory expectations.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in a business/commercial lending environment with knowledge of customary products, practices and policies.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and team-oriented.
- Ability to manage and resolve moderately complex problems.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively manage a pipeline of credits, independently prioritizing activities.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment while maintaining service level agreements.
- Experience with AFS, Relay, and Content Manager are all pluses.
Company: Citizens Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A