Website Citizens Bank
In this role, the team is a core contributor to all activities leveraging the BSM framework, including development of additional use cases / analytics and management of the centralized QRM Framework model. Current use cases include Interest Rate Risk Management (IRR), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), Economic Capital for IRR (EC), Liquidity Risk (2052a) and Balance Sheet Optimization (BSO).
- Support management of monthly maintenance to the centralized QRM Framework in support of all business use cases, including the change request life cycle, stakeholder approvals and implementation.
- Support development of new use cases and metrics planned for the QRM Framework, including project and stakeholder management, Framework development and implementation testing.
- Operate as a subject matter expert for the BSM Framework, building strong relationships and supporting successful operation of the Framework within the Line of Business and alternative user groups.
- Support successful review of the Framework by second and third lines of defense and external regulators, including Model Risk Management and Validation (MRM&V), Market Risk and regulators.
- Deliver adhoc analytics as requested by senior management in support of strategic initiatives and risk management.
- Bring together an understanding of financial mathematics, banking products and QRM Framework capabilities to identify and recommend best in class implementation approaches.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills, solid quantitative background
- Experience with QRM Framework software package preferred but not required.
- Prior exposure to deposit pricing and balance models a plus.
- 5+ years experience in Treasury or Banking preferential.
- Strong Excel skills, with SQL and Powerpoint a plus.
- Good written and oral communications/presentation skills.
- Quick learner, comfortable with the concepts of financial mathematics.
- Strategic thinker, capable of seeing the bigger picture.
- Good time management skills, understanding the challenges around prioritization.
Company: Citizens Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A