Website Citizens Bank
As a Branch Manager you will drive branch performance, sales growth, and colleague and customer experience through inspirational leadership, highly collaborative partnerships, and sound operational practices. The Branch Manager is directly responsible for creating and maintaining a strong customer-centric culture and is the primary mentor and manager to branch colleagues. The role fulfills both a player and coach role in achieving team and individual sales goals by delivering product/service ‘value’ and differentiating solutions that address clearly understood customer needs.
- Create a Service Environment: Build and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success.
- Manage a High Performing Team: Show accountability by taking ownership of the business and willingness to make customer-focused decisions when needed.
- Empower your colleagues and lead by example: Support multiple branch locations when necessary, inspire ownership among your teams and be an active player-coach.
- Provide sales leadership to ensure franchise growth: Leading by example, through accountability, reward and recognition to drive outstanding sales and service results.
- Utilizing digital technologies and applications to drive business results.
- Ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction – make it memorable and the best part of their day.
- Coach and Develop to Drive Results: Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations.
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens every day.
- Leadership experience; with proven ability to coach and develop to drive sales excellence, ensure the delivery of world class customer service, and operational integrity in a high volume branch environment.
- 4 years sales management experience in Retail or Branch Banking environment
- Successful record of managing objectives in meeting sales goals, deadlines and branch goals in a profit and loss environment
- Drive an exceptional customer experience validated through customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintain strong partnerships with community & civic organizations
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours, including some weekends and evenings
Company: Citizens Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A