Website Citizens Bank
The Citizens Commercial Card Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial card relationships across the Citizens footprint. Their primary focus is to optimize and enrich the client experience throughout the client lifecycle. It is their responsibility to maintain high client satisfaction levels and portfolio revenue growth. Achievable through proactively providing consultative, consistent, and meaningful client interactions. The role can sit anywhere within the Citizens Bank footprint.
- Proactively coordinate and facilitate consistent consultative and meaningful client interactions to build and maintain client relationships and mutual trust to fuel success.
- Be a trusted advisor. Seek opportunities to encourage, train, and educate clients on best practices, tools, industry insights and share thought leadership pieces to gain efficiencies and grow their programs.
- Leverage the use of data to identify opportunities to cross-sell and drive client optimization through credit utilization, supplier enablement, transaction volume and other key metrics.
- Responsible for driving and delivering aggressive portfolio revenue growth targets.
- Collaborate with sales and relationship management partners in account planning strategies to keep them abreast of cross-sell opportunities and referrals to other business lines.
- Understand and carryout the supplier enablement process to strategically drive efficiency and higher enrollment success.
- Understand the product roadmap to share with clients and solicit client feedback to influence the prioritization of strategic investments and innovations.
- Demonstrate a passion for payments.
- Minimum of three years Commercial Card (or related relevant product).
- Have a deep level of expertise in transaction banking solutions, including Commercial Card and an understanding of the client needs that drive usage of these products.
- 3+ Years Sales or Account Management experience.
- Experience working with large organizations and effectively engage and navigate across corporate functions.
- Be organized and detail oriented with the ability to balance multiple client relationships simultaneously with competing priorities and ambiguity.
- Be tenacious, resourceful, results-oriented, and innovative.
- Possess the ability to think outside of the box to find solutions while teaching clients to resolve non-strategic issues independently using available resources.
- The ability to influence without authority, changing the way that clients think and do business.
Company: Citizens Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A