Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale, the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes “America’s Best Employers”.
- Creates and owns review and execution of project test plans, test cases, automation and all QA-related collateral and documentation for a feature or product area.
- Provides accurate estimates for projects, including QA resourcing and testing schedules.
- Executes testing directly and/or leveraging offshore resources while ensuring accurate results, identifying failure patterns and supports bug triage processes to bring issues to closure.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Creates and leverages automation during all phases of the test process using Selenium,Java and XCTest.
- Collaborates with onshore, offshore and project team members as needed for project success.
- Works with business customers and analysts to understand and clarify requirements and stories as needed.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and SQA methodology as well as experience testing on an Agile team.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent test resource planning and test scheduling skills.
- Ability to produce effective software test plans and test cases.
- Proven ability to create project testing estimates and deliver on time and on quality.
- High level understanding of design/development methodologies and project management concepts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ software quality assurance experience with mobile devices.
- Minimum 4 years’ functional and back-end testing of eCommerce websites or comparable complex systems.
- Minimum 4 years’ hands-on experience using industry standard software QA tools including Selenium, Java, XCTest.
- Minimum 4 years’ hands-on experience writing automation to drive end to end and API test scenarios.
- Experience with at least one database technology, Oracle, MS SQL Server or DB2 and ability to write basic SQL queries.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Issaquah, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A