Provides “World Class” Member Service by surprising and delighting our members every day. Ensures basic and seasonal replenishment and merchandising and operational programs are established and maintained to improve sales and profitability in one or more department(s). Works in conjunction with the Department Lead in maintaining merchandise assortments and pricing integrity.
- Checks discounted clearance merchandise weekly and ensure that items are properly ticketed.
- Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all customers that come within 10 feet. Demonstrates take the customer to the merchandise policy. Assists in handling and solving customer needs, issues or complaints.
- Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques.
- Ensures that promotional programs and Ads are maintained, signed and replenished for the entire event or ad.
- Knows the store, services and location of merchandise. Tours area of responsibility and maintains visual appearance of department.
- Supports all pricing, signing and display guidelines set by the pricing team.
- Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority.
- 16 years of age or older
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20lbs., but could be as much as 100lbs.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching.
- Positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to be cross trained.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Marshall, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A