Website Dunkin Donuts
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin’ Donuts shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin’ Donuts licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin’ Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin’ Donuts franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- As a Dunkin Donuts franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers.
- We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
- The Shift Leader will be responsible for coaching Crew Members throughout their shift to execute operational Brand standards and deliver a great and friendly guest experience.
- They set goals, provide job assignments, and motivate others, celebrating successes and providing timely feedback.
- Provide excellent guest satisfaction, service speed, and product quality
- Previous experience working in a cafe or quick service restaurant preferred
- Show passion about results by setting compelling targets and delivering on commitments
- Meet safety and sanitation standards
- Anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed their expectations
- Works well in a team environment
Company: Dunkin Donuts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A