GCO is seeking a data-driven Senior Finance Analyst in Bellevue to join GCO’s Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. FP&A owns the financial planning cycle, business monitoring and reporting, long term planning, and supporting key strategic initiatives for GCO. The team is responsible for consolidating GCO’s global financial results and effectively communicating the results to internal executive leadership. FP&A is also responsible for partnering with the other eCP finance teams in the identification and management of financial risks/opportunities, creation of financial targets, and the development of analysis to support business decisions.
- Ad hoc modeling, analysis and reporting, as required.
- Create reporting templates, scorecards, dashboards, etc. using source data to provide visualization to the end user
- Develop understanding of business performance drivers and metrics, and bring together multiple data sources and identify interdependencies.
- Partner with other members of the FP&A team to develop and implement data driven forecasting models / processes.
- Serve as a key business partner supporting GCO with financial insights, operational support and analysis.
- Support the development and implementation of standardized approaches / automated processes within GCO
- FP&A. Focus will be on automating the forecasting process and business monitoring / reporting.
- Support the migration of manual reporting to the new automated solution where relevant.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in finance-based roles with focus on data and systems
- Analytic, modeling, forecasting and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Demonstrated proactive approach towards business problems and process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to partner across complex organizations.
- Experience with Hyperion, SAS, Tableau or other data visualization and reporting tools preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SQL and Excel
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to convert raw data from multiple sources into actionable business insights.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A