You are expected to possesses strong technical and design skills and is able to communicate complex issues with teams across disciplines, including test, program management, and business owners. We seek a results-oriented, fun loving, and creative individual who demonstrates a high level of engagement and can inspire the people around them. This position plays a primary role in managing the technical excellence of the team and will contribute to technical designs, client and service-tier development, code reviews, and more. Other responsibilities include partenering with other developers in the team, troubleshooting development issues, and collaborating with external-development teams. An ability to lead, take initiative, and execute efficiently are critical competencies in this role.
- Invent novel solutions to challenging technical problems. Driving innovation is a key to success here.
- Participate in the definition and promotion of engineering best processes and methods within the team.
- Resolve code defects and maintain a high-quality bar for the team.
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Work towards process and technology improvements and drive to implementation.
- You will work closely with other developers, testers, PM, designers and operations to create, ship, and maintain world-class software.
- You’ll be writing quality code in various technologies like java , .net for example.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and shipping large scale enterprise e-commerce applications
- Ability to write clean, coherent, well-documented code and follow established coding-style guidelines.
- BS or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related work experience
- Ecommerce and/or the online-travel industry preferred.
- Experience with Spring related technology is good to have.
- Experience working in a collaborative development team in multiple locations.
- Experience working/multitasking in agile development (continuous-delivery model) with an emphasis on TDD or BDD is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages with ease
- We are also looking for someone who has experience working in AWS/Cloud Infrastructure.
- We expect individuals to write unit test cases for their codes
- You should be a full stack developer with Strong Java and UI programming skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A