- Unix/Windows server administration is helpful.
- 5 years previous experience as an Oracle Database Administrator.
- Experience with OEM, RMAN, OUD
- Provide Oracle Database Administration support for Oracle database versions 8 through the latest version.
- Ongoing production support of existing databases is the primary role.
- Requires inclusion in an on-call rotation. Requires after hours work on some evenings and weekends.
- Mandatory Technical Skills: Previous experience as an Oracle Database Administrator.
- Responsibilities include backup and recovery, space monitoring, reorganizations, performance tuning, troubleshooting, database upgrades, object maintenance.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Curitiba, Brazil
Application Deadline: N/A