FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- Maintains 100% quality work and 100% accuracy levels.
- Administers cycle count program.
- Relies on instructions and pre-defined guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Clean and report all breakage according to company guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Thorough understanding and adherence of safety rules and regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Requires immediate supervision.
- Researches and creates reports regarding any losses or variances.
- Monitors and reports warehouse capacity.
- Manages all recall inventory and reporting.
- Prints and assigns daily pick lists and resolves any missing items.
- Liaison between departments regarding inventory accuracy issues.
- Maintains and reports all inventory metrics.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations per company guidelines.
- Participates in departmental continuous improvement opportunities.
- Audits, corrects, tracks and reports all errors to identify opportunities for accuracy improvements.
- 1 year of warehouse experience preferred.
- 1 year of forklift operating experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A