FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system.
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
- Sorting, building and wrapping product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate powered complex material handling equipment, i.e. Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.
- Customer service driven
- Not afraid of working on equipment at extended heights.
- 2+ years’ experience with daily power equipment operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong team player.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A