Leads in activities for writing code and scripts that provide desired functionality for new applications that comply with established policies, procedures and standards of the specified area of Finance. Effectively collaborates with other members of the team, customers and/or stakeholders to align work efforts. Develops tactical plans that enable successful business operations. Actively collaborates across Finance and business areas within area of specified responsibility to ensure successful results of designated initiatives are achieved.
- Builds and presents Proof of Concept to stakeholders and seeks approval towards solution build.
- Constructs and tests planning analytics application logic. Develops, creates and modifies application code for complex applications.
- Conducts Planning Analytics training sessions for end-users.
- Provides expert guidance on mitigation and resolution activities for critical production failures.
- Supports the implementation of complex enhancements to existing Planning Analytics applications and major new Planning Analytics applications across the enterprise.
- Implements TM1 security across implementations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and provides expert guidance on detailed design/code/test quality reviews for components.
- Collaborates with Finance and Accounting teams to discuss & understand business requirements and creates functional requirement specifications.
- Implements Planning Analytics/ TM1 solutions using TM1 Rules, TI Processes, PAx, and PAW.
- Supports research efforts to identify and recommend technical and operational improvements resulting in improved reliability and/or efficiencies in maintaining and/or developing the application.
- Works on complex projects and leverages its knowledge of applications development; Creates detailed designs and specifications for complex
- Planning Analytics applications that have enterprise-wide impact.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience using Turbo Integrator; Experience with TM1 Rules with the ability for performance tuning on existing and new applications.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in IT, Accounting, Finance, Consulting, Strategy and/or Analytics OR a High School diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience in IT, Accounting, Finance, Consulting, Strategy and/or Analytics.
- At least 2 years of IBM Cognos TM1 Suite (version10.x) implementation experience from requirements to deployment.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- At least 1 year of experience in Planning Analytics (PAx, PAW) implementation.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- At least 1 year of experience in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A