Website Finish Line
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store.
- JD Finish Line has made a commitment to developing and promoting internal talent via our Investing in People strategy.
- We realize that supporting one’s journey into their next role requires dedicated learning & development opportunities.
- To achieve this, we have decided to reimagine our internship program, exclusively allowing our internal talent from Retail Stores, the Distribution Center and Customer Care Call Center teams to participate.
- This new format will become known as our Corporate Academy (internal internship program), which allows team members to have a program dedicated to growing internally and being successful in corporate positions.
- Internal employee in good standing from our Retail Stores (including store managers), Distribution Center, and Customer Care
- No education required, but a Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Should have intermediate working knowledge and abilities with Google G-Suite.
- Intermediate working knowledge and abilities with Excel is preferred for every internship.
- Google sheets or Excel advanced knowledge
- Google sheet or Excel functions
- Time management and prioritization
- Manage complexity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
Company: Finish Line
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A