Website Finish Line
This individual will effectively exhibit JD Finish Line’s core values of Customer, People, Winning, Community, and Financial Responsibility in everything they do by performing the following key duties
- Shift is a rotating 1st and 2nd shift Monday through Friday
- Ensures safety of employees.
- Oversees access into and out of facilities.
- Monitors alarm, security and camera equipment to ensure adherence to safety, physical security policies and procedures.
- Monitors employee compliance to safety policies and procedures.
- Completes daily, weekly, and monthly audits.
- Investigates safety and security issues.
- Assists other loss prevention staff on store related issues.
- Additional duties and projects as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; additional 6-12 months related experience in a loss prevention or security capacity preferred.
- Should have basic to intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company: Finish Line
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A