Website Finish Line
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store.
- Replaces or repair belts, lacing, pin, motors, gearboxes, chains, air valves, rollers, line shafts, accumulators, photo eyes, etc.
- Reads and understands electrical blueprints and schematics.
- Assists in repairing and maintaining conveyors and sorter.
- Troubleshoots electrical and plumbing problems within DC.
- Assists other maintenance associates when possible.
- Maintains radio communication with leadership all times.
- Responds to all associates politely and in a timely manner.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all property, equipment and mechanical systems.
- Provides proactive system response, not reactive responses.
- Additional duties and projects as required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exits.
- Ability to interpret and utilize a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form with little direction given.
- Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of peers, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Company: Finish Line
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A