Website Foot locker
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the overall quality of the products developed within the frontend teams (web and native mobile apps), together with other team members. Agile is key to our journey and you will play a big role in building and developing the agile organization. You will work together with our QA team in driving their test strategies towards major initiatives and continuous product development.
You will be responsible for implementing standards in automated and manual testing solutions. You will look to match the best testing technology and solutions to our pipelines, constantly on the hunt for ways to improve things. You will also be hands-on with our scrum teams’ day-to-day work, interacting with developers, product managers, and designers on a daily basis to deliver on sprint goals. You are a software engineer and thrive on applying your technical skills to build elegant solutions to meet quality goals. You have a big picture view of how mobile/web infrastructure works, how code gets built, tested, and deployed. You know how to make the end-user experience great.
• Ability to work well with on-shore and off-shore teams.
• Able to test Front-end & Back-end application and web services
• Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects.
• Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Communicate test progress, test results, and quality of application changes.
• Deliver high quality product releases
• Diagnose issues to determine scope and provide reproduction scenarios
• Document defects effectively and collaborate with developers to see them resolved
• Knowledge of debugging a defect
• Proactively identify new tools/processes/approaches and continuously strive to find ways to improve the overall testing strategy
• Thrive in an agile environment where design decisions are made collaboratively every day
• Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Work closely with the Product, QA Automation, and Development teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Work with business community to plan and execute UAT.
• Work with the scrum team to ensure that all stories have well defined acceptance criteria, test plans, and any hooks needed to enable testability
• 3+ years of Web Automation using Selenium Web Drive
• 3+ years of hands-on Mobile automated testing experience in iOS and/or Android with Appium, or Mobile Manual testing, if 3+ years of Web Apps Automation using Selenium Web Driver. Preference for experience with B2C apps.
• 6+ years of related SDET, Quality Assurance Engineering experience
• Clear understanding of automated testing as it relates to websites, client/server systems, mobile, and APIs
• Experience assembling sanity and regression test suites
• Experience providing estimates to complete QA related tasks
• Familiarity with CI systems and app distribution systems (Jenkins, Hockey, GoogleBetaTestGroups, etc)
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins
• Knowledge of working with cloud based consumer platforms
• Strong experience with using device simulators in XCode and Android SDK.
• Strong technical understanding of either iOS and/or Android platforms (preferably both) and the differences between each
• Testing experience with Responsive websites preferred
Company: Foot locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A