Website Hobby Lobby
We are seeking a self-motivated and versatile front end developer with 5+ years of experience to join our team. You must have a passion for building great software and the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment.
- Translation of mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Ability to share knowledge through peer led presentations
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Provide end-user support for applications, including after-hours support on a rotating basis with other developers on your team
- Consult closely with management and other departments related to projects and tasks
- Maintain existing applications built with ASP.Net MVC, Java/JSP, Angular, etc.
- Prepare all appropriate user and technical documentation for assigned development projects
- Ability to communicate/collaborate effectively with team members and corresponding end users
- Ability to manage all phases of a project
- Experience with task runners, preferably Gulp
- Solid understanding of HTTP and Web protocols
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Angular Material
- UI/UX experience
- Experience with Chrome debugging tools
- Skill in a source control system, preferably Git
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS and experience with SASS framework
- Experience creating mock-ups and wireframes with Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with an eCommerce or CMS platform
- Experience with accessibility related standards such as A11y and WCAG 2.1
- Experience in building cross-platform applications with Ionic, Electron, etc.
- Knowledge of object-oriented and/or functional paradigms
- Familiarity with securing applications with technologies such as OAuth2
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller architectural pattern (ASP.Net MVC, JAVA/JSP or similar)
- Experience using tools like JAWS, Wave, etc.
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Application Deadline: N/A