Website Golden Corral
Our franchise organization, Metro Corral Partners, LLC dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Cook is responsible for the quality, quantity, tastiness, and freshness of all Hot Choice Buffet products. The Cook pays special attention to speed, cleanliness, organization, and product specifications.
- Operational ExcellenceMaintains the correct temperature of all products during cooking, holding and serving.
Uses the Hot Choice Buffet Production Guide and the Display Cooking Hot Cook Production Guide to maintain an inventory of all hot cook products.
Conducts opening and closing administrative procedures.
Properly maintains equipment according to the Equipment Maintenance manual.
Restocks and rotates food products by using the first-in, first-out method (FIFO).
Takes inventory of products and checks build-to with the Manager at the beginning and end of each shift.
- CleanlinessEnsures that that Hot Cook area and all smallwares are clean and checks dishes for cleanliness before using them.
Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met. .
Follows local health department laws.
Keeps Char Grill clean and scraped to ensure product quality and sanitation
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
Company: Golden Corral
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A