The Facility Associate I primarily works in the processing/production area of the facility, handling a variety of donated goods and/or on the sales floor stocking shelves and providing customer service. Part-time positions may be available with some benefits. Must pass background check.
- Merchandise Stocker
- Transport items to and from the sales floor
- Place items on shelves, in floor fixtures or on racks
- Face shelves, racks, and/or floor fixtures according to display standards
- Remove old items from display and place in totes or carts, as assigned
- Assist at cash register wrapping or bagging merchandise
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide carry out service as needed
- Prepare items for sale by hanging clothing, cleaning items as needed and/or bagging items that
- need to be kept together.
- Tag, mark and/or code items selected for sale according to designated prices and type of
- Tally amounts and/or prices of processed items.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three months related experience and/or training.
Demonstrated knowledge of merchandise, cash register operation and change-making skills. Able to communicate effectively using tact and courtesy. Must demonstrate outgoing, pleasant personality and appropriate grooming and hygiene.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A