Goodwill Industries International, Inc. is an internationally recognized leading social enterprise of 157 independent, community-based organizations in the United States and Canada as well as a presence in 12 other countries. Founded in Boston in 1902, Goodwill® first put people to work by hiring them to repair and sell donated goods. Today, Goodwill trains people for careers in fields such as financial services, computer programming, manufacturing and emerging industries, including technology and health care. The organization does that by selling donated goods in stores and online at http;//www. shop goodwill.com® and using the revenue to fund job training programs, employment placement services and other community-based programs, such as financial education and youth mentoring, which benefited 1.6 million people last year. Goodwill also builds revenue and creates jobs by working with businesses and government to provide a wide range of commercial services including packing and assembly, food service preparation, document imaging and shredding, grounds keeping and administrative support. The organization earns 98 percent of its revenues through its various business lines, and channels 87 percent of its revenues directly into its services.
- In collaboration with Mission and Partnerships team leaders, support initiatives that advance Goodwill mission and partnerships.
- In alignment with guidance from Mission and Partnerships team leaders, research and document effective practices associated with key initiatives for use in supporting Goodwill initiatives.
- Promote and coordinate knowledge sharing among local Goodwill members related to key initiatives.
- Engage and support the intersection of partners and opportunity models consistent with grant-funded programs.
- Strong research, analysis and information-management skills aided by curiosity, big-picture thinking and the ability to meaningfully find and connect new information.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, compile and analyze data to inform improvements, draw meaningful conclusions and suggest future actions.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using virtual tools including digital, mobile, social and e-learning platforms.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A