As a member of the Goodwill production team you will be responsible for processing and sorting the donations provided by our community. You can expect to build relationships with team members, follow processes and procedures, and see the real impact you are having on the lives of others. We strongly believe in promoting from within, and provide many growth and promotional opportunities for dedicated workers.
We are seeking quick, task-oriented individuals to help with the daily processing of donations. This is a great job for someone seeking to enter (or re-enter) the work force while supporting the mission of Goodwill.
- Exercises good judgement in determining which donations are acceptable while communicating that decision to the customer effectively and politely as possible.
- Training on Gaylord and pallet use will be provided.
- Keeps donation area both inside/outside areas clean, neat and free of debris at all times.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills, greets donors and carries donations from the donor’s vehicle to the center and gives donor a receipt if requested.
- Assists in the unloading/loading of trucks and/or trailers.
- Accepting donations from donors and issues receipts as necessary.
- Maintains all required records and delivers to the supervisor or driver as scheduled.
- Knowledge on Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Design or development experience with Tableau, including dashboards, reports, and/or front-end visualizations.
- Database development experience including Custom SQL design, PLSQL, and/or Data Modeling is preferred.
- Tableau report development.
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies , filters, Calculated fields, Sets , Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.
- Interfacing of Tableau Dashboard with external portal and applications.
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A