- Cut, mark, and stock cases as outlined in the Center Store training guide.
- Greet and assist customers with finding items when asked in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
- Observe and follow all company policies and established procedures.
- Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Maintain good communications with the management team and all other associates.
- Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in the performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Comply with the company’s personal appearance policy.
- Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, both in the storage and sales floor area.
- Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company standard practices.
- Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
- Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple task and technical requirements of the job.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Meet established volume/activity standards.
- Stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A