Website HDFC Bank
Client acquisition across GCCs and Startups Acquire 15-20 clients in year 1, 30-40 clients by year 2 and 40-50 clients by year Capture business flows (transaction banking, Fx, Tax payments etc) Generate and build CA floats and FDs as per Plan Win Collections / Payments mandates Engage / capture Fx & hedging flows Route tax payments through HDFC Bank Cross sell in the form of Salary accounts Empanel HDFC Bank as a Salary bank with the clients Influence the client teams to open their employee Salary accounts Scale up the clients relationships through liabilities and asset engagement Build relationship upto CEO/COO/CFO level to help Liability mandate decisions in favour of HDFC Bank Manage and grow GCC/other existing relationships in the market HDFC Bank to become the preferred Indian bank to the clients in the market Lookout for new business opportunities Identify and convert new business opportunities from time to time with the acquired / new clients.
- Sales and client acquisition / onboarding Skills
- Wholesale Banking Products & Process Knowledge
- Regulatory Knowledge, Planning, Organizing and Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial / banking Industry.
- Relationship management skills
- Client up-tiering skills / Ability to engage with CEO/COO/CFO/Promoters
Company: HDFC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Delhi, Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A