Website HDFC Bank
Achieving Sales Objectives: Ensure that Tellers generate Sales References for Liability products Ensure Cross Sell leads for Credit Cards are given to the BDR Penetration of Saving Accounts on non liability customers Active Signup of Enet facility to Corporate having Salary relationships Ensure that customers opt for and get facilities of CBDT collections Generate leads for Third Party Products to the customers a.
- Ensuring that customers make us their primary bank i.
- Knowing about where all the customer is currently banking and moving him to our Bank ii.
- Sales to associates or customers network B.
- Customer Services: Lobby Management a.
- Queue handling Branch Administration including house keeping, upkeep, etc Ensure quality customer service is delivered a.
- Manage irate customers if required or escalated Recording complaints as per the specified process Resolving all complaints received (self, branch, other units) within the stipulated TATs pertaining to Teller area a.
- Monitor all complaints received and ensure that staff are closing it within the TAT b.
- Improve customer communication on closures c.
- Check with customers if the process of complaint has been managed well Preventive complaint management a.
- Asking for feedback from customers, who are not complaining b.
- Discussing with staff the importance of getting feedback from customers on a regular basis Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same.
- Ensure that all Tellers are dressed as per the dress code & grooming standards C.
- Operations: Online Authorisation of cash/ transfer transactions and issue of DD/ MC Vault Custodian Priority processing of Imperia and Preferred Customers Identification and Closure of TOD accounts on regular basis Identification and Closure of High Cheque return customers beyond the threshold.
- Banking Product Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Team Management / Interpersonal Skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Communication – Written and verbal both
- Knowledge of Competition
- Awareness of Banking regulations
- Awareness of TF & FX
- Team Management
Company: HDFC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Application Deadline: N/A