Website Five Below
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go & Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest, coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 12,000 associates who work at Five Below and they’ll tell you there’s no other place like it. It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes in.
So if your heart is beating a little quicker and your smile is getting bigger now that you know what we’re all about, let’s just say your search for a one-of-a-kind experience that’s much more than a j-o-b just might be officially ending HERE. It’s all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy, passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
The HRIS Manager specific areas of responsibility include Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and regulatory compliance. This position serves as subject matter expert and coordinates with internal and external partners to support HR and business needs.
- Prioritize work assignments to ensure timely delivery of projects as well as operational commitments.
- Co-Lead technology implementations and upgrades from an HR perspective, partnering with HR functional leaders, IT and vendors.
- Manage and coordinate complex, cross-functional technology efforts, ensuring multiple projects are planned, resourced, and delivered on time and on budget.
- Based on defined measures, identify and implement methods for continuous improvement, promoting process standardization and best practices.
- Keep pace with changing technology and maintains awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HRIS functionality.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to functional leaders providing process and technology solutions to complex business needs.
- Actively search for opportunities for process improvement through anticipating the needs of the business and HR colleagues, providing insight into how technology can improve their processes.
- Assist HRIS Director in building a HR technology roadmap and plan; drive prioritization with HR stakeholders.
- Develop excellent relationships across the organization, including outside vendors as well as functional user groups.
- Deliver the ongoing system configuration, design and maintenance of the HRIS system, ensuring accuracy of all elements of HR Data.
- Ensure that the HRIS and other HR systems maintain regulatory compliance with applicable laws, including HR reporting.
- Oversee audits of data and system configurations to ensure accurate and reliable information.
- Manage ongoing systems administration activities / troubleshooting of all HR systems and interfaces.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the HR Systems, including auditing data and security profiles to ensure integrity.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with Human Resources, Payroll, or related field
- Experience with data mining programs and analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations
- Overall ability to thrive and excel in a fast paced, high growth, competitive environment and to manage resources in a cost-effective manner
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience HRIS systems, implementation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field required
Company: Five Below
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Training
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A