Contributing to the fulfillment of customer orders in different sales channels in the retail store by ensuring an efficiently executed product availability and replenishment process.
- Receiving inbound goods and ensures inventory accuracy at point of receiving.
- Moving product to final selling location (in storage or on the floor in all areas).
- Performing sales space replenishment with flexibility and according to visual merchandising guidance.
- Selecting goods for customers, within the agreed time frame, to secure an excellent customer experience.
- Certifying all powered mobile equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Handling goods (unloading, transporting, replenishing, stocking in, stocking out, picking, loading).
- Operating scanner equipment and inventory management tools including IT systems.
- Contributing to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- 5 years of experience in high volume warehouse or receiving/replenishment.
- Certification in at least one power mobile equipment (forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.) preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A