At Instacart, our mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Millions of customers every year use Instacart to buy their groceries online, and the Data Engineering team is building the critical data pipelines that underpin all of the myriad of ways that data is used across Instacart to support our customers.
- You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly.
- You will work closely with engineers and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- You will ship high quality, scalable and robust solutions with a sense of urgency.
- You will have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives.
- Proficiency with SQL; knowledge of a data processing language (such as R or Python).
- Adept at fluently communicating with many cross-functional stakeholders to derive requirements and design shared datasets.
- A strong sense of ownership, and an ability to balance a sense of urgency with shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with a large codebase on a cross functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer engineering, electrical engineering OR equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of working experience in a Data Engineering or Data Science role, with a focus on building data pipelines; We are hiring for all levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A