Website Five Below
Data driven decision making is crucial to the success of retailers in the current landscape. Five Below is seeking a strong Product Manager with experience in both finance and store operations in a retail context that can ensure that the leadership in those areas have the data and reporting required to make those critical decisions. This candidate should be able to demonstrate a background in supporting existing, legacy data warehousing and reporting systems, as well the successful planning and deployment of strategic, next generation reporting solutions. They should be strong collaborators with a proven track record in driving consensus between multiple stakeholders. The perfect candidate is equally comfortable discussing business requirements with business stakeholders and technical solutions with engineering architects.
- Write agile stories in support of capability delivery.
- Work at one of the world’s fastest growing extreme value retailers and be a key contributor to its continuing success
- Develop strong relationships with business partners that ensure successful collaboration
- Be an evangelist for data driven decision making in the organizationManage and prioritize a backlog of capabilities driven by the roadmap undefined
- Define the strategy and roadmap that will provide the finance and store operations teams the ability to support the continued growth of the organization
- Identify new opportunities and develop business cases/ROI for projects, justifying expenditures by quantifying the value to be delivered.
- Lead solutions that drive significant business value as the Product Manager for the Finance and Store Operations BI product team.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to educate/influence business partners on IT strategy
- Ability to manage a well-groomed backlog in Jira
- Ability to develop and deliver communications (both oral and written) that have clarity and impact
- Experience defining product strategies and roadmaps in the BI space
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- 8+ years IT experience
- Ability to develop a clear, complete understanding of customer needs and problems (e.g., through careful listening, probing, encouraging or summarizing) and document them using natural language
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience defining functional requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Experience working in an Agile development framework and a strong understanding of the roles, responsibilities, artifacts and ceremonies associated with the discipline
- 3+ years of experience in the BI space
Company: Five Below
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A