The Coordinator maintains and audits aircraft maintenance records as well as other duties that apply to aircraft maintenance. This position requires diligence in auditing, scanning, and filing of essential aircraft documents. The Coordinator proactively manages the assigned workload in support of the operation and aircraft maintenance schedule.
- Additional administrative tasks and duties as assigned.
- Assist with the compilation of aircraft paper and electronic records.
- Catalog process to include scanning, labeling/indexing, and filing documents.
- Maintain accurate aircraft records, including but not limited to tracking, trafficking, and filing (electronic and paper).
- Manage life limited component’s paper history and back to birth records as required.
- Respond to internal and external customer queries for paper or electronic records.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Pass a ten (10) year background check pre-employment drug test
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge.
- Familiarity with aircraft terminology and understanding of Part 121 Air Carrier Technical Operations.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a driving record that meets JetBlue Airways’ insurance standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Aviation/Airline discipline
- Familiarity with Airline M & E Systems, specifically TRAX.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs, Air Transportation Association (ATA) codes, Airworthiness Directives and Technical Directives.
- Two (2) years aircraft records or document auditing experience
- Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Aviation
Job Location: Jamaica, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A