Website Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Workday Implementation Program Manager to help design, build and roll out our new Global HR system across our global organization. You will be the focal person to architect, develop, and streamline Workday integrations, security, and administration to build and enhance a world-class human resources management system for all Rockwell Automation employees.
- Lead, manage, and support key functional and technical decisions and initiatives to deploy
- Workday functionality on the application roadmap
- Develop appropriate documentation for architectural, design, technical, implementation and test activities
- Regularly communicate program status, decisions and escalate issues to leadership/governance team Deliver defined scope of program on time and within budget.
- Work with the teams to define business processes, integrations, security configuration and key administrative functionality of Workday
- Co-develop, manage and maintain the overall program plan including multiple work streams in conjunction with our 3rd party partner and IT team
- Evaluate new technological solutions and make recommendations to enhance Workforce user experience and back-end integrations
- Assign and ensure responsibilities of team members are understood and delivered
- 3+ years of experience implementing an ERP, preferably within the HR function.
- Strong written and verbal communication, with demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of complex, global program management experience including financial / budget management accountability.
- Functional knowledge of HR process such as recruiting, employee lifecycle transactions, time/attendance processes.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience working successfully without formal authority, cross-functionally with business and technical teams across geographies.
- Functional knowledge of a combination of Workday Core HR, Onboarding, Performance, Absence,
- Labor Tracking and Compensation modules.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
- Understanding of the Workday integration system architecture to develop/support interfaces and data feeds to other internal and external applications.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing and supporting Workday HCM applications for a Workday certified implementation partner or in a corporate HRIS/IT role.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-year BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Company: Rockwell Automation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A