Website Kelly Service
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
- Immediate need for Material Handler/Operator Trainee for a south Charlotte company.
- Will start stacking pallets according to customer requirements.
- High attention to detail.
- Fast pace, lifting up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Warehouse environment, non climate controlled.
- Shift is 10p – 10a 2/2/3. 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, repeat. You will end up working every other weekend.
- Starting off with unloading and stacking pallets. Cross train into loading, material handler and then train as Operator. Must be certified as an operator within 18 months.
Company: Kelly Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A