KFC are looking for experienced managers to lead our restaurants. You will need to have a passion for developing people, a flair for customer service and the drive to achieve amazing results.
- You will join a business whose culture encourages development not only within your role but offers fantastic individual learnings and progression.
- You are the right hand man or woman to our Restaurant Managers, as an Assistant Manager to help to run our multi-million pound restaurants.
- You will be in charge of team engagement and helping your team achieve amazing results! Your job involves running the restaurant, coaching the team, controlling the business and most of all making sure every customer that walks through our doors is wowed by an amazing experience!
- Along with amazing career progression we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Highly competitive salary
- Competitive company and performance-related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
- Private healthcare
- 28 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Increased holiday allowance dependant on years of service
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A