Forming the KFC Digital Ventures Western European Programme, you’ll be working in the Dev team that supports the development of the Ecommerce products for web and app across European markets. Your focus will be on creating high quality, structured, reusable and annotated code, helping the team to ensure that KFC products are able to integrate with different POS systems (e.g. Aloha, Micros etc.), delivery providers (e.g. Deliveroo, Glovo) and other integrations providers (e.g. Flux etc).
- You will be the owner and driver of the React and React Native, working with the squads.
- They will be responsible for developing the react native roadmap with our technical architect and POs, as well as the more day to day tasks of undertaking tickets that can range from:
- Adding search and filtering functionality;
- Setting up new websites which involve creating a new component that pulls data from an existing third party API, manipulating that data and outputting it through the website API for a front-end developer to style in React;
- Ensuring the CMS UI is user friendly etc
- Experience building responsive websites and applications.
- Experience of integrating with web services and APIs, including REST endpoints.
- Drupal 8 (highly proficient), with headless experience and in developing these applications
- Node JS with experience of Drupal 8 (highly proficient)
- Experience using code version control systems (GIT).
- AWS / API (proficient)
Qualification & Experience:
- You will have 4+ years’ experience and be proficient using third party open source packages and relevant code libraries. As part of a team consisting of Developers, Scrum Masters and Designers, you will be able to communicate with these departments, contribute to ideas, and innovate where required. We work in an Agile environment and you would sit in one of our Squads.
- Knowledge of Lambda (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Terraform (nice-to-have)
- Utilisation of Salesforce, AWS, Jenkins and other infrastructure related systems and stacks
- Working in an Agile framework before i.e. Scrum & Kanban
- Experience of QA/Test frameworks such as Selenium, load testing (Blazemeter), unit testing (Mocha/Chia) etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A